Due to the meat broth, meat and mushrooms, this soup will become a very satisfying and complete lunch with a rich taste of mushrooms and homemade chicken meat. It is prepared simply, and the output is a rather unusual alternative to everyday soups. The recipe will use champignon mushrooms.
To make this soup you will need:
- Mushrooms – 250 g;
- Chicken carcass – 1 pc.;
- Chicken breast – 1 pc.;
- Bow – 1 pc.;
- Sunflower oil – 2 tablespoons;
- Processed cheese – 150 g;
- Greens – 100 g;
- Salt and spices – according to taste preferences.
1. Step by step preparation:1.First, prepare the chicken broth. To do this, fill the skeleton and breast with cold drinking water. Before boiling, it is important to remove all the resulting white flakes from the surface of the water. It will be convenient to do this with a slotted spoon or spoon. The more carefully you treat this process, the more transparent your soup will come out. After boiling, cook the broth for another 30-40 minutes. Then take out the skeleton (we won’t need it again), and cut the meat into portions and put it back into the broth. Add salt and spices to the broth.
2. Peel the onion and cut into small cubes for frying.
3. Clean the mushrooms from the skin. Then cut in half, place the cut half of the mushroom on a cutting board and chop lengthwise into thin slices. Do this with the entire volume of mushrooms.
4. Pour oil into a hot skillet and heat up. Fry the onion until golden, and then add the chopped mushrooms to it. Mushrooms will release a liquid in which they will be stewed. The process will take approximately 10 minutes.
5. Add the roast to the broth.
6. Grate the cheese with a coarse grater and also send it to the pot with the soup being prepared. Intervene.
7. Wash the greens and chop finely. You can use frozen chopped herbs. Cook over low heat for 10 minutes, then turn off the burner and let the soup steep for 15 minutes.
Serve hot. The soup goes well with croutons rubbed with garlic.