I said well what’s this Mota Edibles mushroom exist oh I don’t know we don’t eat those okay what’s this mushroom .
- Don’t eat those we know about five or six mushrooms it’s a second generation.
- Italian it’s kamala and uh he was uh you know really into making wild food he picked a whole bunch of little little ones.
- This big and I said what are you doing with those. I had like a grocery bag full of them and he said oh this is for my antipasto .
- I don’t like them when they get bigger they were still okay when they were bigger but not pretty so anyway
- i got totally fascinated with it and i had to know what all these mushrooms were as i go out in
The woods and uh like see mushrooms
I’d never really seen mushrooms before I was like when I was a kid I used to go down and hang out .
- That comment which is pretty much a stagnant pond you go down to skate during the wintertime and i never install.
- A mushroom not one and then I’m back from California and I learned a little bit about mushrooms and i go down there and they’re absolutely everywhere
- other sclerodermas that um are smooth-skinned they’re all poisonous but there’s actually a parasitic belief that will come off of that and people eat that they’ll .
- Eat them it’s not poisonous you see lots of times you’ll see sticks in the woods and they’ll have this white crust on it and if you look really closely it has little teeth and they call .
That milk tooth polypore and then lots of times you’ll be walking around you’ll see trees that are covered in cup funguses and this happens to be a very very uh juicy looking one